SMART SPEED WORKSHOP
Email email@example.com if you are interested in attending this workshop
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
- Swimmers ready to take the next step to efficient swimming
- Swimmers who want to learn how to take the guesswork and drudgery out of their swim practice
- Long-time swimmers who find themselves stuck on a plateau or who have lost motivation.
- This workshop is reserved for those swimmers able to swim 50m and 100m repeats of Freestyle swimming.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Replace guesswork and drudgery with the only guaranteed way to swim faster: hardwire your brain and nervous system to maintain a long, fluent and relaxed stroke while swimming as far and as fast as you choose. In this workshop we will teach you to do this in three steps:
Personalize Stroke Length. Find your optimal range of stroke counts (SPL range) for pool practice based on your height and skill characteristics.
Adapt Stroke Length. Learn to make strategic use of each stroke count in your personal range to swim farther or faster with minimum strain and maximum ease.
Blend Stroke Length and Rate. Learn to use a Tempo Trainer in combination with your personal range of stroke counts to create (i) sustainable speed – the easiest way to maintain a consistent pace for any distance and (ii) smart speed – the easiest way to increase the pace.
This approach replaces one-size-fits-all workouts with practice that is completely personalized and will bring a mathematical specificity and predictability to your practice planning and set design.
This workshop will also include a video analysis session.
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE AWAY?
- An understanding that this method of personalized practice can bring rapid improvement in performance
- The ability to make confident, effective and personalized choices in self-coaching
- The template for an infinite variety of mentally stimulating and physically challenging swim practices
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.